Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Event Stationery Gallery 1 1/2!






I have already posted the samples I made for Kellye and Sean's wedding, but wanted to post the final versions of the wedding stationery that were shipped off to Toronto this morning. I just love the crisp vibrant blue and black printing together on the Table Number & Menu cards. They are having two of these tent-folded cards at each of their reception tables. The seating chart is a 18" x 24" poster and will fit into a black frame with glass that they purchased at Michaels (I can't wait to see this put together). They asked for special place cards for both sets of parents only, to ensure that they had the best seats at their respective tables (so thoughtful!)

How elegant does it look when all of your stationery matches? I believe that they will be having blue and purple orchids as flowers, so I can just imagine how it will all come together...looking forward to seeing this! It is not always easy to work with a couple long-distance, but I am thrilled with how everything turned out. Best wishes to the happy couple as they count down to their Big Day in just a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment