Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cherish your girls!


I just came home from a fantastic week in Toronto and Hamilton with two of my closest girlfriends and am feeling reflective (and a little sad to be back to reality)! Maybe more so since I had to rush home for a funeral...but I am remembering the summer of my wedding and how every time I got together with my girls, I put them to work! It's so important, you bride-to-bes out there, to spend quality time with your girls and separate it from YOUR event. Make a date all about the two of you (or three or four of you) watching cheesy movies, mixing fun drinks or practicing your best American Idol karaoke. Just be sure that your ladies know how much you appreciate them, and not just because they tie great bows and have perfect handwriting!!!

Love to my favourite girls today - xoxo

1 comment: