Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby Announcement Gallery 1



Hooray - I am so excited to be creating a baby announcement. I know I need to be patient and remember that first comes love, then comes marriage, and then...well you know the rest! But there is something so special (and a little less stressful) about putting this kind of custom stationery together. I remember being a bride myself and worrying about the budget and obsessing over minute details and timelines...it can be a stressful time, if you let it. But new parents are in a whole new mind set altogether, aren't they? (I think it's been called "survival!") Anyway, I just love the natural pose in the picture of little baby Kyson - what a cutie! Who wouldn't want to show him off to family and friends.

I put together the above samples with paper I had in stock, and am not sure how I feel about the thick brown ribbon...I definitely favour the simplicity of the brown textured cardstock announcement, but I may add another layer to it (and I'll post any changes). I'll also be adding a small magnet to the back so that the recipients can admire him on their fridge.

Oooooooo...I could just smoosh his little cheeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment