Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cakes to die for!




If you're stuck for an idea for a one-of-a-kind cake, there is no shortage of inspiration at Magpie's Cake. OMG - these are some of the most gorgeous and lust-worthy creations I've seen in a while. Look at the ruffled layers, it looks just like a gown. I guess it should come as no surprise then that the designer has a background in ballet...but how does she do it?!!

Unfortunately, the bakery is in Washington, D.C., but the photos in her gallery can be used as inspiration when consulting with your designer. You know I love to support the home based business, so I always recommend Fab Cakes by Jessica, who is here in Ottawa and I have worked with twice. She's very creative, accommodating and has no problem with you bringing in pictures of what you like and don't like. (And her cupcakes are heavenly!) She offers delivery service to your venue in the Ottawa area as well (or beyond for an added charge). I bet she'd know just how to create those luscious, frilly layers above!

No comments:

Post a Comment