Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No.95: Legally Blonde 2




Wow - so just because I haven't posted in a little while, doesn't mean I wasn't thinking of all the lovely inspiration ideas that I've had! I got to have a few down days over the holidays to just lie around a watch some great and awful movies...and with the wedding theme in mind, I am noticing just how many movies have marriages in the storyline. Legally Blonde 2 just happened to be on television, so I thought I'd share the few pictures I could find.

Reese is just so gorgeous to begin with, so I do love how her character "Elle" kept her style simple (long flowing hair, minimal makeup, and simple, yet elegant Reem Acra gown). Of course, the ring was her signature style with a light pink stone flanked by diamonds. If you really love it, a replica can be purchased for less than $10 online at Overstock.com!

1 comment:

  1. She finally fulfilled her dreams in the sequel. =) I liked the story that runs on how she proved her worth in the field of law. She might be a socialite, but she still stands out and practiced her profession amazingly.

    ReplyDelete