Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No. 94: The Hangover





As you can see, the caliber of movies I watched over the holidays was quite high! The Hangover was also playing on tv and I just love the wedding location and scenes at the end. I wish I could find more pictures and will continue to search, but for now, we'll have to make due with these.

The wedding takes place at her parents gorgeous, grand estate. The bride wore an Amsale gown with black ribbon detail around the waist. I love the classic picture/scene of her at the window, waiting for her man...it really shows off the dress too! I do like the simple flower in her hair, but found the tight/clean ponytail a little too severe for her strong face. In my opinion, she just looked angry (although her character was a little upset waiting for her groom!!!) Her bridesmaids looked equally elegant in mirror opposite gowns (black with white ribbon at the waist) and the little flower girls looked like sweet mini-brides! I would have loved this as a six-year-old!

You know already how much I love outdoor weddings - this one was no exception. The soft glow of the globe paper lanterns in the trees and around the large dance floor pergola add a romantic flair. Of course, the wedding music (sung by The Dan Band - a comedy group) set the mood with their take on "The Candy Shop" at the end of the film!

If you haven't seen this one, rent it...and have a few drinks while you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment