Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Saturday, January 15, 2011

In Chocolate Heaven!

Alright readers, I was just visiting with my friend Sue of Crazy 4 Chocolate and she sent me home with a little three-pack of chocolate truffles featuring one of her new organic creations. Here's it's description on-line: "Dark organic chocolate surrounds this creamy organic dark chocolate ganache. Finished with a light dusting of organic cocoa powder." Yup...AMAZING! I can't think of a better way to Thank your guests for attending any event you happen to be planning. She has packages to suit any budget and, of course, will do small boxes for gifts at any time of year. Visit her website here for more information (tell her I sent you) while I get back to my glass of red wine and final truffle - Cheers!

Ahhh...the Organic Dark Chocolate Truffle has me drooling on my keyboard!

For the boys! Sue creates truffles fit to be paired with your favourite drink (think: Guiness beer and Jamieson whiskey)

No comments:

Post a Comment