Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Friday, January 14, 2011

Always inspiring...

Yes, it's true...I may have a small obsession with the Princess-to-be, Kate Middleton! She just looks like a regular, nice girl - with style to boot. Her own personal obsession with London clothing designer ISSA is no secret (as she's seen wearing a different dress of theirs daily), but thanks to People.com today, I was able to find similar styles that I thought would make great bridesmaids gowns.



This first gown may be on the riskier side, due to the lower neckline, but in my opinion, remains more elegant than riské - a little cleavage can go a long way!!! The similar dress is from the Dessy Collection line and retails for $210 (USD), although I'm sure with a little surfing online, you can find it for even cheaper. It is also available in over sixty colours and even allows you to mix and match the sash colour (fun!). Find it here.




I just love the fabric of these dresses she adores - they look so comfortable (LOL!) I am a fan of halter style dresses. I think they show off shoulders beautifully like a strapless, but are a great option for those who worry about pulling up at their gown all night. Although the pink gown is not a true halter style, it criss-crosses in the back. I love how it draws the eyes in and really slims the figure. It is an After Six design and retails for about $198 (USD) - find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment