Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Carrie Fisher!


Can you tell it's summer - it's been very hard to sit myself in front of the computer and post! However, I have been busy working and will publish some photos this week.

I am really looking forward to next week's issue of People which will publish exclusive pictures of Mike Fisher's wedding to Carrie Underwood. Apparently, they signed their statement to the magazine "Mike and Carrie Fisher." So traditional...and now she shares her name with Princess Leia!

So, I did get around to watching "I do, but I don't" and what can I say, really. It was predictable, cheesy fun. The story line was somewhat similar to "The Wedding Planner," however it was still fun to watch with a bag of ketchup chips on a rainy afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment