Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In Ribbon Heaven!






Nerd alert! I think I died and went to ribbon heaven when I walked into this gorgeous store in Manhattan called M&J Trimming. Wall upon wall and floor-to-ceiling ribbon, lace, jewelry and feathers in all shapes, sizes, colours and textures. They even have an in-store Bridal Salon with custom made head pieces and more. Check out their window displays and their trend board that I snapped for you. I love to see that favour boxes are still the rage! And, how cute are the cakes? They would look so pretty as a centre piece for a shower.

Their online store is fantastic too - they have everything, including custom printed ribbon for your special event. Check out the Bridal Lookbook blog for some inspiring ideas as well.

Be sure to click on the pictures above to enlarge them.

No comments:

Post a Comment