Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pedicures (and more) that come to you!


I am a firm believer in letting professionals handle your feet. Sure anyone can paint a toenail, but not everyone can make their own feet look and feel the way they do after a professional job...so I do indulge in monthly pedicures and encourage you to do the same, especially leading up to your big event. Whether it's a shower, bachelorette or birthday party or your wedding day, you will want to have soft soles and pretty toes peeking out of your shoes!

Today, instead of heading to the spa, I was given the number of an experienced nail technician and esthetician who had recently gone into business on her own and travels to your home/location. Fortunately, she was able to squeeze me in at the last minute and set herself up right in my living room (so that I could sit in my comfy chair!) She was fantastic - a definite type "A" like me, she worked thoroughly to leave my legs and feet feeling like silk and my bright pink toes ready for my trip to NYC this weekend! She was fun to talk to and even convinced me to go from my regular safe route of OPI's "It's all Greek to me" pinky/red shade to a neon "Flower-to-flower" type colour. (P.S. Neon really brings out whatever little tan you might have on your feet!)

I was thinking of all your moms and brides-to-be out there while being pampered in my chair - why make the trip to the nail salon when you can have the relaxing experience in the comfort of your home?

Here is her information - but be sure to book ahead...she's popular and you'll find out why!

Erin Downie (Nail technician, Esthetician)
Ottawa, Ontario
ejd3131@hotmail.com (email her for her phone number please)
Gel nails, gel pedicure, pedicure, manicure, waxing

Visit The Knot for more tips on bridal pedicures.

1 comment: