Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Sunday, June 27, 2010

When in Rome...



O.K....I self-admittedly have a terrible addiction to cheesy movies, and I'm not talking "chick flicks," but truly cheesy movies! (As in, I'm looking forward to watching "I do, but I don't" with a girlfriend this weekend starring Denise Richards and Dean Cain!!!) Don't worry I will keep you posted on how amazing it turns out to be!!!

However, I did finally see the rom-com "When in Rome" last night and fell in love with everything Kristen Bell wore, so I thought I would share some pics of my two favourite dresses and where you can find them.

The first is her gorgeous blue bridesmaid's gown from Amsale. Although you need to be extremely body confident to pull that one off, I have checked out all of Amsale's Bridesmaid Collection and there are so many beautiful and elegant styles that could suit all body types (they even feature a pregnant bridesmaid on their runway). I better not share that information with my girlfriend, who was 7 months pregnant in my wedding and forced to squeeze into a little green tea-length number! Thanks Bec...xox!

The wedding gown is another Amsale delight. A very classic strapless look with a signature satin ribbon and flower detail. It looks so light and airy and would be perfect for an outdoor garden or beach event.

So, where can you get them? In Ottawa, contact Mia Bridal Co. at 1600 Merivale Road, Suite 15 (613)723-7233 or in Toronto, contact Dina Alonzi at 3020 Bloor Street West
(416)236-0270 for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment