Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yea or Nay?


Ok readers - I need to know: who out there has tried spray tanning? I know we have many options as to where to get it done here in Ottawa, but the idea just makes me so nervous...and I can't help thinking of Ross from that Friend's episode in the spray booth (that would be me!) I am thinking of trying it out before heading South at Christmas, but really don't know anyone who's tried it before. It seems very reasonably priced (between $25-40 for full body) but makes me nervous. Has anyone had this done for their wedding? If so, how long did it last and did it melt/leak at all onto clothing? The website are very convincing (as they should be) but I need real feedback...

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment