Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Program Inspired by Bridesmaids







Thought I would share a few pictures that I have been meaning to for a while...sorry about that! New bride Karen asked me to create her booklet style Wedding Programs while taking inspiration from her bridesmaids dresses. The dresses they wore were the style seen in the first picture (the yellow dresses) but they were made in the lilac colour of the second picture. So gorgeous! Both are from Badgley Mischka's Bridesmaid collection.

Check out the last two pictures to give you an idea of how the booklet programs turned out. (And yes, I have put a new camera on my Christmas list this year!) Using a hopsack textured, lilac paper as the cover to the four shimmer ivory insert pages created an elegant look to match this elegant affair. We also used the same monogram-type label on the front of the programs as we used on her pocket invitations to continue that simple theme.

I'm looking forward to sharing some pictures from her big day with you soon. (The newlyweds are just home from their European honeymoon...so we'll let her unpack first!)

Stay tuned...I have a few newlyweds with pictures on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment