Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ottawa...always waiting...


Another gem from this weekend's paper in the Life section told of a fashion deisgner in Vancouver who was tired of the horror stories she was hearing from Bride-to-bes trying to organized their big day. She created the site Weddingful.com that offers the couple personalized planning services by giving them direct access to vendors in their area. Not a new concept, I had to check it out (and of course sign up as a vendor). But, lo and behold, Ottawa is not an available city yet (just Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto and the US)...but no, not Canada's Capital City! I guess we don't really need help being so small and all....WHAT?!!!

Ok, I've calmed down! I'm sure we're next on the list...I'll let you know when we make it In the meantime, the site is very user friendly and has some great pictures and blog posts that are helpful to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment