Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mmmmm chocolate!


I love the weekend paper. There's nothing better than having the time to sit down, eat breakfast and go through each section leisurely...well maybe adding chocolate would be better! That's what I found in the "Real Deal" section of The Ottawa Citizen this morning - a tiny, little article that I would miss on a weekday, letting us readers know that Leeorah Pearce, (graduate of Le Cordon Bleu and creator of Chelsea Truffles) has come out with a new line of artisan Belgian chocolate bars (in both milk and dark chocolate). Even the packaging looks delicious! Of course, I notice the boxes and tags!

At $5, they're a little large and pricey for wedding favours, but these would be great for smaller parties or as Thank Yous, when paired with a bottle of wine, to those who have helped create your perfect event. They also make a great gift for yourself...I'll let you know about that myself!!!

Check out their website to find out where your can get your hands on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment