Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Friday, April 29, 2011

Wills & Kate - It's Official!


It is with a little sadness, but lots of joy that I announce that they are officially married - Wills & Kate are now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

So I have only seen the carriage ride to Buckingham Palace...but I'm so looking forward to watching the whole ceremony after work today (with a glass or two of bubbly of course!) It was such a sweet ride, however, with the newlyweds looking so young and shy. I loved how Kate gently bowed her head everytime Wills saluted. I also loved watching Harry in the "kids" carriage!!! It looked like he was alone, and then you would see little heads bobbing around!

I was watching CBC and they had viewers posting notes on the bottom of the screen, wishing the couple well...but my favourite was a viewer in Kitchener who wrote in: "Hey Wills - send your best man my way!"

Anyways, I really loved the simplicity of Kate's dress. Designed by Sarah Burton (of House of McQueen) she looked stunning but not overdone. The train was long enough to fit royalty, but not obnoxious either! Kate's "something borrowed" today were her diamond earrings, passed to her by her parents. Her sister, Pippa, looked amazing too in her form fitting white gown...I need to look that one up too!

So I am a little sad that I can no longer obsess about this...I wonder how long until knock-offs of everything Kate's wearing will be available???

Happy Royal Wedding Day! xoxo

P.S. How amazing are these facemasks? Sweet tribute...or creepy?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment