Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sweet Stickers

Well it's that busy time of year for those of us in the Canadian wedding business, but I did get a chance to surf the lovely Etsy site while waiting for an appointment (Thanks for the iPhone Rob xoxo)! And although there are tonnes of amazing gems for brides and grooms alike, I wanted to share these super sweet stickers for your shoes! When you are ready to kick up your feet either with a rest or dancing later in the evening, your all too important words "I Do!" will be sparkling for all to see!

Click here to check them out. They start at $13 (USD). Note to bridesmaids - these would make a great shower gift!

Grooms, don't be too jealous - I found you some special stickers as well on WeddingStar. With options like "Heart & Sole," "Yes Dear" and "I'm Taken," you can't go wrong...just be sure to take the decals off before returning the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment