Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yes, I've got the fever!

How can you not talk about, think about and dream about the Royal Wedding when you're in the wedding business? Please forgive me for going overboard, but you all know I've been rooting for Kate for years! Just wanted to remind you to tune into CBC Newsworld Friday night at 8pm or Saturday night at 7pm (make it a family Easter event!) to catch the "William and Kate: Wedding of the Century" special. I happened to stumble upon it when stuck in my hotel room at the Toronto Airport and was sooooooo excited! It's really well done and hilarious too: you will love the part when they discuss her "possible" hairstyle and end up super-imposing Kate's face on different Hollywood celebs hair...classic!!!

I was hoping they might go so far as to mix William and Kate's faces to show what their future children would look like, but I was disappointed in that area!!!

So tune in and let me know what you think!

xoxo Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment