Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Invitation Gallery 4 & 5





Told you I have been busy! Here are some more samples created for two couples with different styles. The first happens to be an old friend I haven't seen since high school - what a fun way to reconnect! She is getting married in the Fall and hosting a large wedding celebration with guests coming from as far as Italy. Her style is quite classic and elegant. I love the use of the purple ribbon as an accent. I will be sure to post their choice after we figure it all out!

The second couple are to be married next month by the water in Bristol, Quebec. The bride-to-be even told me that she will be hopping on a jet-ski for some fun pictures (eek...the dress!) They new exactly what they wanted for their invitations - two birds on a branch...so we mixed and matched colours to see how it would turn out. I will post the final invitation choice and inserts tomorrow.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment