Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Goody Bags: Small Toys for Boys!


My mother-in-law volunteers as a Beaver Leader for young children and was looking for a little something to give them as an end-of-year gift. It is becoming more difficult today, with so many allergies and dietary restrictions, so instead I opted for small goody bags with little "toys for boys!" Each bag has two squishy bugs, a dinosaur, a bouncy ball, a dinosaur pencil and bubbles with a wand. These little bags are so simple and affordable and I just know the boys will love receiving them. She can personalize the small tags with their names and a little note from herself as well.

If you are looking for any other type of small token gifts (for teachers, colleagues or friends) let me know. I have an array of favour size options for you in bags or boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment