Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Not your average CHEESEcake!

I'm starting to see these talked about more and more and thought I better share the idea with those of you planning any special event this year: It's a Cheesecake!

Literally, a cake made with layers of cheese wheels!!! No, this does not have to replace a wedding cake or baby shower cake, but can complement any food table set out for guests as a cheesy twist on a cheese platter. Think about how your guests would appreciate some brie and grapes while dancing at midnight or playing games at a Stag & Doe. You can make it funky with coloured cheese such as blue, or printed rind cheese. Add ribbon, fruit or flowers to really dress it up and follow whatever theme you have planned.

Being a cheese-lover, this idea is a must on my list of haves at my next gathering...I just wish I could have a layered cheesecake in the fridge waiting for me at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment