Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inspiring Canadian Venues to Consider...or Copy!

Sorry for the delay in posting to this site my faithful friends...with three weeks to go before the arrival of my first little bundle of joy, I have become someone I hardly recognize anymore, someone who lets things slide (...dishes, laundry, blog posts...LOL!) I didn't even get around to my Christmas shopping or decorating until the 24th!

I am coming back strong; however, with some inspiring and Canadian venues that you can consider for your up-coming nuptials. If you can't get to the locations, take note of the decor and themes that you can likely recreate no matter where you may be. I am posting pics of my three favourites; one being only 35 minutes from Ottawa.

The first really drew me in with the flowing fabric ceiling and natural, understated centrepieces. I love outdoor tents, but the draping of the fabric truly creates a more romantic and intimate feeling in this one. If you're in British Colombia, check out the Hart House Restaurant in Barnaby for the "ultimate in West Coast elegance!"

Just East of Ottawa, you will find the Beantown Ranch - a gorgeous and rustic local for nature-lovers out there. Check out their wedding slideshow here.

Finally, what could be more fun for you and your guests than hosting your event in a brewery?!!! The Steamwhistle Brewery is smack-dab in the middle of downtown Toronto and offers that urban, modern vibe that can easily be transformed to fit your theme and colours. Lots of windows, dark wood and beer...just add flowers, lights and a little colour and you're good to go! I am so looking forward to attending a wedding here in the Spring...I'll keep you posted!

To check out WeddingBells.ca other 22 Stunning Real Wedding Venues, click here and get inspired!

1 comment: