Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One month away...

...but who's really counting anyway? Ok, admit it, you have also put the Royal Wedding in your iPhone/Blackberry Calendar! We are officially one month away from the biggest wedding event of our lives: Prince William to Kate Middleton. I believe his mother was married the summer before I was even born, so this truly is a big one for me!

I wanted to share the newest tradition of the Royals, that will be released on April 21st, I believe, by Royal mail. This Commemorative Stamp features two gorgeous designs from the couple's engagement session with photographer Mario Testino.(Check out his site too - he's amazing!) That prince is one lucky man...she's just stunning! And that ring...

Did you know that you can follow in royal footsteps thanks to Canada Post. A super cute way to address shower invitations, save-the-dates, invitations and thank you cards too! Just upload your picture(s) here, pick your design and go! If only I could go back a few years and re-do so many little things...

I'm dreaming, it must be time for bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment