Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Saturday, March 5, 2011

1st Wedding Anniversary is PAPER!

What a beautiful and thoughtful idea! I was approached by a male client looking to surprise his wife with personal stationery as her 1st Wedding Anniversary gift. The traditional first anniversary gift is paper afterall. What a fantastic idea...be sure to forward this link to your husbands, brothers and friends who may just need that extra hint, I always here to help!!! LOL!


I created some letter pages as well as some postcard size notecards, all with matching envelopes. The client chose the fonts and design that he thought she would like best and we went from there! I'm really pleased with how they turned out and am thinking what a great gift this would make for any occasion (Mother's Day, Birthdays, host gifts...). I love seeing how romantic men can be today! Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment