Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Monday, February 14, 2011

Romantic Quotes to consider

In honour of Valentine's Day, I thought I would share some romantic words chosen straight out of the finest in English literature! Romantic quotations are a nice touch to feature on some stationery, such as your Wedding Program, Save the Date cards, Favours and albums too!

Here are my favourite quotations, taken from a list that was featured in Saturday's Ottawa Citizen:

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." (Emily Bronte)
"Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be." (Robert Browning)
"For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." (Rosemonde Gerard)

This final one I love on a personal level, as it is engraved in both mine and my husband's rings in French (poor Rob can't pronounce it...so romantic right?!!!) It reads: Plus que hier, moins que demain.

To read all the quotes featured in the short article, click here.



My all time favourite romantic quotation, and the one I used personally on my Wedding Programs reads: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return." (Moulin Rouge)

Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment