Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's Shower

So, I was super excited to share pics of one of my latest projects, but upon checking them out, I am now super disappointed with...my camera! Lol! I know, I know, if I had a dollar for everytime I complained about my lack of a good camera, I would have one by now!!!

Anyway, it is the design and colours that I love so much about this fun Breakfast at Tiffany's-themed Bridal Shower Invitation. The party planner, Lesley, sent me a picture of a similar invitation that she had found somewhere on-line and requested Tiffany blue square envelopes. I was able to find them in a shimmer finish to match the shimmer of the off-white cardstock that the invitation was printed on. With a deeper shade of Tiffany blue as the second layer, the complete package looks so stunning - I can't wait for the bride-to-be to see them after the shower! It was fun playing with different fonts and graphics (including an imitation Audrey Hepburn pose from the classic film). So, the moral of the story is...don't judge based on the quality of this picture - the final product looks classy and fun!

FYI: if you are planning on creating and sending square cards or invitations by mail, be sure to allow for extra postage in your budget. They cost about double as much as rectangular-sized envelopes (ie: over a dollar each).

No comments:

Post a Comment