Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Top 100: No. 98 I Love You Man





Is there a theme going on? OK, I'm obviously partial to outdoor weddings, but promise to showcase many indoor events as well. I just remember loving the wedding scene at the end of the movie: "I Love You Man." Actress Rashida Jones and her bridesmaids look so natural and gorgeous. The yellow dresses are Nanette Lepore designs, while I believe the brides simple flowing gown is a J Crew number. I'm not super crazy about the blue suit worn by Paul Rudd, but who was looking at him anyway?

The setting, however, is unmistakably enviable! It was filmed at a private residence in Malibu - ah to not ever worry about rain (or snow) on your wedding day! The bamboo pergola and all the cascading fabrics make for a funky, yet romantic atmosphere. I love the use of the small rectangular tables that line the aisle. The clear vases overflowing with yellow flowers reflect the bridesmaids dresses beautifully.

Nothing more to say except it's perfect, just perfect! (Plus, I've run out of adjectives!)

No comments:

Post a Comment