Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Monday, December 6, 2010

100 Best Movie Weddings


Watching movies is a fabulous pastime...not only do you get a little escape from reality, but often you can take out some fashion ideas, find new music, plan fantasy vacations based on locations seen and so much more. So I thought: Why haven't I been focusing on bringing to you, regularly, the fantastic, and often over-the-top, weddings from movies? As I sit here, home sick with a terrible head-cold, I will attempt to come up with my own list of the 100 Best Movie Weddings, and bring you the still shots of those events. No matter what the size and cost, there is always something to be seen that can inspire a couple working with any budget. Since the year is coming to a close and there are only 24 hours in a day, I will allow myself until March to come up with a completed list - does this seem fair?

Please keep in mind, the order is not of particular importance (except for Number One, which is my absolute favourite!)

I love a good challenge! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment