Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Invitation Gallery 3





I remember when planning my own wedding just how much I loved looking on-line at what others had done, so I hope these posts of picture "galleries" inspire some of you!!!

Here are the latest wedding invitation samples created by RW Design. I met with a beautiful bride-to-be and her mother who were planning a late Fall wedding. Keeping that in mind, she wanted to use the Fall colours of vibrant orange and deep brown while incorporating a symbol that holds special meaning to her: the butterfly.

When you hear of the colours orange and brown together, it seems difficult at first to imagine the outcome; however, with the right shades and accents, I believe that they really look warm and elegant. So what have we learned: don't be afraid to try something different!

I will keep you posted on which wedding invitation she chooses...so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment