Nothing is more UNIQUE than custom-made stationery!
www.rwdesign.ca

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Event Stationery Gallery 1




It is such a gorgeous day here in Ottawa - so this will be a quick post...I must get back to my lounger on the deck! I wanted to share some pictures of some sample event stationery that I made up for a couple who will be married in the Fall. I can not claim creative genius on these ones - the bride-to-be found pictures that she liked on-line and sent them my way to imitate. The Programs, Menus & Table Numbers and Thank You Cards are all printed on the popular shimmery off-white cardstock. The Menu is printed on the backside of the Table Number Card. We are still playing around with text (this becomes obvious when you read the program!!!) and colour so I will be sure to post the final copies when completed. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment